1. background ascii code
(1) “… absence becomes a presence in its own right.” – Charles Cohen, 12b, 2001. and Charles Cohen, Andie 04, 2001.
( https://digitalafterlife.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/book-notes-from-digital-art/ )
(2) “purpose is to focus on the walking movement… using very low resolution to remove all other personal traits.” – Motion and Rest series, Jim Campbell
( https://digitalafterlife.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/motion-and-rest-by-jim-campbell/ )
(3) “She is not seen, for there is nothing to see her by.
She is gone! gone! and yet
somewhere she is there.
– The Ship of Death, by D. H. Lawrence
( https://digitalafterlife.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/the-ship-of-death/ )
Need to be Improved:
(1) hand up movements could be more robot-like
2. man body ascii code